October 28-Generous

October 28-Generous

October 28-Generous

Scripture Lesson: 2 Corinthians 9:6-9

On this date in 2001 Curt Schilling, who named his son Gehrig, receives the 2001 Roberto Clemente Award for his contribution to numerous charities including ALS which is known as Lou Gehrig’s disease. Schilling was selected due to his outstanding baseball skills and his contributions and devoted work within the community.

Paul is reminding the Church at Cornith to be generous in their giving to the fund he was collecting. Paul was collecting funds to help feed the Church at Jerusalem who was struggling under Jewish persecutions. When we give generously, we will be given back many times over. God wants us to give with a cheerful heart because He loves a cheerful giver. His blessing to us will far outweigh what we give for others in His name!

1. Why is it important to give to others in need?
2. Why should we give cheerfully?
3. What are the benefits to giving to others in need?

God wants us to give cheerfully and when we do watch out the blessings will come!

15 comments (Add your own)

1. Ellzeks wrote:
Cialis Darreichungsformen Viagra Senza Ricetta Roma buy generic cialis Viagra 1 800

Sat, June 2, 2018 @ 6:26 AM

2. Jeashum wrote:
Keflex For Broncitis generic cialis from india Cialis Si Puo Comprare Senza Ricetta Acheter Cialis Viagra Levitra

Mon, March 11, 2019 @ 5:49 PM

3. Jeashum wrote:
Keflex For Broncitis generic cialis from india Cialis Si Puo Comprare Senza Ricetta Acheter Cialis Viagra Levitra

Mon, March 11, 2019 @ 5:49 PM

4. Jeashum wrote:
Keflex For Broncitis generic cialis from india Cialis Si Puo Comprare Senza Ricetta Acheter Cialis Viagra Levitra

Mon, March 11, 2019 @ 5:50 PM

5. Jeashum wrote:
Keflex For Broncitis generic cialis from india Cialis Si Puo Comprare Senza Ricetta Acheter Cialis Viagra Levitra

Mon, March 11, 2019 @ 5:50 PM

6. wrote:
Hi, I do think this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;
) I will come back once again since I saved
as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the best
way to change, may you be rich and continue
to guide others.

Wed, May 8, 2019 @ 4:52 PM

7. wrote:
Hello this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use
WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience.
Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Sat, June 15, 2019 @ 12:10 AM

8. wrote:
Hello to all, it's truly a fastidious for me to pay a quick visit this web page, it consists of important
Information.

Wed, July 10, 2019 @ 6:10 PM

9. wrote:
Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how
can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal.

I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

Fri, September 6, 2019 @ 9:18 AM

10. wrote:
No matter if some one searches for his vital thing,
thus he/she wishes to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.

Wed, September 25, 2019 @ 4:59 AM

11. wrote:
This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to
seeking more of your great post. Also, I've shared your site in my
social networks!

Mon, November 11, 2019 @ 4:32 AM

12. wrote:
Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest
thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked
while people think about worries that they plainly do not know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having
side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.
Thanks

Thu, December 19, 2019 @ 2:52 AM

13. wrote:
Magnificent items from you, man. I've take into account your
stuff prior to and you are just extremely wonderful. I actually like what you have bought right here, really like what you are stating and the
way in which wherein you say it. You make it enjoyable and you
continue to take care of to stay it smart. I can not wait to learn much more from you.
That is really a terrific web site.

Mon, December 30, 2019 @ 3:04 AM

14. wrote:
I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself
or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog
and would like to know where u got this from.
cheers

Mon, January 6, 2020 @ 3:51 PM

15. wrote:
It's hard to come by well-informed people about this topic, however, you sound like you know what
you're talking about! Thanks

Mon, January 13, 2020 @ 7:11 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.